Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Adventures in home maintenance

Happy Spring!! I truly feel it’s here- even if it’s still a little
On the cool side. I have been laboring hard this week working on making the exterior of my house nicer- 
Since Monday my cousin and I have put out over 200 bags of mulch and 22 bales of pine straw around my house, I’ve cleaned out the garage (well the worst half- Brock cleaned out the other kinda not so bad half on Saturday- also Saturday Brock made me four adriondack chairs to go around my fire pit area) 
And today my cousin rick pressure washed  the front porch columns and white trim while I cleaned the grill, planted some things that frost won’t kill - got propane  for the grill and 5 gallons of penofin for the deck to stain it with- 
Here are some
Pictures:












This was a work in progress picture- it’s filled in now 


I also painted distressed and sealed my Cracker Barrel rockers 






Plants that cold won’t kill 


Pansies!


Oh and we got a new super slick looking golf cart 


Happy it’s spring!! ♥️

No comments: