Monday, April 15, 2019

Pictures of finished porches etc










Hi all here are some
Pictures from my porch project I completed 
I also
Stained and sealed the adriondack chairs 


And I painted my front door and side garage door blue 
I had to prime them
First 





Very happy with the progress I’m making with our home - feels incredible to get these tasks completed and learn new skills along the way 

We are excited for Easter and warmer weather - we love
Our outside spaces and intend to use them frequently 
Hopefully, I can shift gears and in addition to continuing working  to improve the house I want to also make time
For tennis, golf, running and yoga-  I’m doing all these this week! Excited to get to play in warmer weather! 


Also today  April 15th is my late brother Todd’s birthday - I began this blog after his death- primarily to promote the race I directed that benefits a  memorial scholarship in his name - I decided several years ago to stop the race due to my kids more demanding schedules and several other deciding factors but Todd’s scholarships is alive and well! Still
Helping students achieve their academic dreams! This year we are awarding the scholarship to a very deserving student majoring in mechanical engineering who will attend Bluefield State College in the fall. 



No comments: