Thursday, October 23, 2014

First blogpost on the Stonewear designs blog site

Hey everyone I posted a blog on the Stonewear Designs blog page for timeless "classic" advice for first time ultrarunners- check it out and let me know what you think! Here is the link:
http://www.livestonewear.com/2014/10/23/6-tips-help-successfully-train-ultra-race/

I am loving being a Stonewear ambassador and working with such a positive company ( made In the USA! ) and wearing, field testing their amazing clothes!!
If you haven't checked out their website please do so! The link is on the logo on my page - so if you click the logo it will
Directly take you to the Stonewear website!
And thank you so much for the shout out regarding mountain primaDonna, llc!! :) I have mountain masochist 50 next weekend on Nov 1st! That will be my next post:)














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: