Saturday, December 8, 2018

Oh Christmas tree

Yesterday we were able to do some family bonding and get our live Christmas tree from Red Barn Christmas Trees near Damascus, Va. These trees are harvested locally from
white top mtn! One of my favorite places! Plus it feels amazing to support a local business and have locally sourced trees












We may have out did ourselves - we bought two trees a small one and a big one - I bought the smaller one for my front porch to go in my moms galvanized wash tub she lent me- and we bought the large 10 foot one for our living room
I was impatient and decided to decorate the smaller one last night 


Yay! I also bought the boys two new sleds for the impending snowmagedon this weekend- that’s what’s junking up the pic behind The tree :) 


We got the larger tree in the stand and let the branches find where they need to be overnight 
And decided to decorate it today 


We used all our ornaments we have amassed the past 15 years! So sentimental- and so us ♥️

No comments: