Monday, March 18, 2019

Project #1

Hi all! We returned from the beach Saturday evening, and yesterday was a flurry of laundry, grocery shopping and prepping for the upcoming week- however, I was able to sneak in a project Ive wanted to do for awhile- 

I had two old brown wooden barstools- that were left behind by the browns the family that owned our house before us- they left them in the garage when they moved to Florida in 2007- and we never really used them- they just sat in the garage for 12 years- 

So yesterday I painted them/ after the paint dried I distressed them with sand paper and a nail Emory board- 
Then I sprayed a clear coat of protectant on the chairs to weather proof them-

My plan is to use these on my back porch once the weather warms up- here are the pictures of the finished result :





No comments: