Monday, April 8, 2019

Pressure washing and staining the decks

Adventures and education in home maintenance continues - 
All weekend I pressure washed my front and back porch which took about 14 hours - it was such a slow going and arduous process 
But today I was able  to stain some- I still lack about a full days work to get everything - and it’s so motivating to visually see progress!! I will definitely post pictures of the finished product  in several days! 
But here are some of my work in progress pics from
Staining - I have two semi before pic so one can see the difference it makes - my decks are made of iron wood- and I use a product from the company penafin called “rosewood oil” its amazing 




And here are some pics after I was finished for the day 



Huge difference, huh? 

I’m pretty pumped about it all. It’s been so amazing to see all the progress I’ve made the last week- 
Have I mentioned how much I love spring? 







No comments: