Monday, May 27, 2019

Summer summer summertime

It’s Memorial Day weekend and we are back at the beach. The kids just got out of school last week. It was the close of great school years for both jack and Todd.  We had a very busy spring with lax concert season for band 
I’m
Excited for them to both get a break for a bit before the chaos of camps, band practices (for jack) and golf
Tournaments for Todd begin- then they are off to new schools middle school for Todd and jack will be a freshman in high school. Where has time gone? 

So we are all enjoying relaxing and sleeping in some- enjoying good food. I’m trying run adhere to running and while at home I’ve been playing tennis twice a week in the Virginian  and golfing on Wednesday’s with the ladies group at clear creek - that’s been keeping me busy 

And tying up all the loose ends of my outside home repair projects - I was telling Brock it’s about time for me to move inside and start doing tons of projects on the interior of the house now lol.  
I’m going to
Share some highlights from the past couple months since it’s been awhile since I’ve posted 


Celebrating Judy’s 70th birthday at the barns at chip
Ridge 


Neat shot of Brock and I taking a selfie 🤳 

Easter 


Shot at Easter brunch with my parents 


Todds final lax game 


Jacks spring concert 


Jack before class night/8th grade dance 


Jack with his date for the evening 


Awards day for Todd 5th grade graduation 


Awards day/ 8th grade graduation for jack 


Happy to be at the  neighborhood pool for the beach house wish the pool at home was more like this one - 


My babies ♥️

No comments: