Thursday, March 12, 2009

week 2 of p90x and on target to break 35 mi this week


 I made it!! I survived week one of P90x program and began week 2 today with a killer chest, back and abs work out! 

  I am kinda glad that I had an upperbody workout this morning because I ran 10 mi last night in my hometown of richlands, and my legs are feeling it.  I really think the running/p90x combo will deliver some fantastic results.  ( all I know is that I have been more sore this week than what I have in YEARS.. so I'm working hard and doing something right!!:o)

 I also am following the nutrition guide fairly closely: I usually have a bowl of organic cereal and soy milk for breakfast. 
 a protein bar for a snack
a protein shake and an apple for lunch
 and then a small dinner (usually a chicken breast or fish) with one side of veggies or brown rice. 
(yummy I know but if you are going to get the results you have to sacrifice)

april 4th is looming closer!! my first 5k back!!  I am very interested to see what my time will be. I think it will be a great way to gauge where I am, and how much more work needs to be done to improve.:o)

  I am going to piney flats to get my stationary bike today! I will post of picture of it the next post!:o)

No comments: