Friday, August 14, 2009

ctr 10k TOMORROW!!




wow!! I can't believe that this time tomorrow people will be registering and preparing at the starting line for the 2nd annual CTR 10k!!
I have been so busy the past week! I am so looking forward to seeing family and friends tomorrow and make new friends!! I have EVERYTHING ready for you guys!! The only things I have to do today is to pick up the donations of produce, bagels and water from food city and Kroger. Then mark off the course at 6pm with matthew studholm. ( He is a USATF course certifier so I can definitely vouch for extreme accuracy of the course:o)
I just wanted to post some pictures of the awards and t-shirts to show everyone! They are SO nice! tomorrow we also have 18 AWESOME prizes to give away! I can't wait! I really hope everyone has a wonderful time and a great race tomorrow!!!
new changes this year ( improvements ) is that there will be a clock and I cooler full of bottled water at the finish line. Please take advantage of it!! we have PLENTY for everyone. The same with the fruit and bagels. I have 2 boxes of bananas and apples!! please take some fruit for the ride home or for a healthy snack later in the day. Last year we had so much left over. I think we are going to have more people this year.. well I KNOW we are because I have more pre=registrants than ran the race last year. But I have gotten twice the amount of food, so I think we'll be ALL GOOD.

No comments: