Sunday, February 8, 2009

the muddy muddy creeper

 hey. I just got back from an 8 mi run on the vA creeper trail!  Today's weather was SO extremely springlike. It was perfect really a nice 64F with a nice breeze. The trail itself was a little muddy because of all the melted ice and snow from earlier this week. The town will definitely have to work and grate the trail from the trail head in downtown abingdon to the watagua outlet.. there were places where the entire width of the trail ( and even the grass on the sides) was ankle deep mud.. no avoiding it. 

 I had a  fairly consistent week for running this week! ( HOW EXCITING!!)  I ran 5 mi thursday 5 mi friday and 5 mi saturday..  then 8 today.. 
it's not a high mileage week by any stretch but just getting to run everyday like that was WONDERFUL. 

 I have been keeping a food diary ( that I wont bore yall with here) but so far I have lost 5 lbs.. ( that I really needed to) 

well, hope everyone has a great week! 

No comments: