Saturday, October 27, 2018

My obsession with decorating for fall

So this month I’ve been fully immersed in decorating for fall- more than I can ever recall?  
Its really just my front porch and dining room- but I think I enjoyed it as much as decorating for Christmas only more so! (Christmas triggers me like no other holiday I find it so stressful and hard emotionally (draining) so I’m def in the bah humbug crowd personally other than making sure my kids have an amazing time- and I enjoy going to my parents farm- other than that I’m counting the days until dec 26th so I can take the tree down and move on to New Years- (which I enjoy much better)  so I think that’s why I feel so good about fall- no pressure - it feels homey and safe 
Here are some of my fall decorations for this year 










Apologies for the non running content of this post- but it’s just something that makes me happy!! There are multiple
Facets that make up each individual So I wanted to share it- ♥️🎃
So call for comments: do you decorate for fall? Why or why not? Also what is your favorite season -and why? 

No comments: