Monday, October 29, 2018

Pumpkin carving party!!!







As promised!! Here is my post about my Halloween get together I hosted!! We all had so much fun- it was such a great group of girls- and I’m so extremely lucky to have such amazing,  intelligent,strong,beautiful friends ♥️ we were treated to pretty views of the fall foliage and enjoyed each other’s company, and yummy fall foods! 



Me with vast majority of my favorite women of swva!!! Love you all šŸ˜˜


Our pumpkins!! 



It’s an orb šŸ˜‚ it’s really smoke but when I took the picture I claimed it was a ghost šŸ‘» 



Camille’s beautiful “la Luna e las Estrellas”


 Laura, robins and Kate’s handiwork 


 Beth’s executioner 


 Beth is the pumpkin carving wizard 

 Jack and Todd free handed their pumpkins as I did I 



Hard at work! 

 Me and mama bear!! 


 Gluten free pumpkin pie! 





Todd being edgey 
 


Me and my amazing friend Camille who handled hanging out with a cult of ultrarunning alpha females extremely well 


I had table decorations!! This was a swanky party šŸŽˆ 

End of the day I am just grateful I was able to share a happy evening with some really dynamic awesome ladies and definitely want to make us all getting together like this a regular occurrence♥️ mellow Monday day after masochist!! 

No comments: