Sunday, July 27, 2008

sorry...



 I have been SO bad this week when it comes to keeping up with my blog.  It's been a fairly busy week. Brock has been gone all week working in West Virginia, and actually I drove up here with the kids yesterday to see him because he isn't coming home until next weekend. 

 I accomplished more things for the road race! I ordered the banner for the start/finish line, and I received several more entries in the mail! ( which is very exciting for me)  I sent out a volunteer "roll-call" to organize the volunteers and so I would have an idea of who would be there to help. I received a positive response to that as well. I truly am appreciative to everyone who decided to me honor Todd this way. The staff of volunteers are composed of family, friends and co-workers of my brother( and a few of my personal friends). I truly am blessed when it comes to the people in my life. I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are great people. Also,  i have a wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without my family or Brock's family. 

If you don't have family, you really don't have anything. 


 I had the most wonderful breakfast this morning ( eggs Benedict) my favorite! I am going to get ready and stroll little Todd around capital street and look in all the shops. It really is surprising how urbanized Charleston, Wv is now. There are parts of the city that are kinda shady and ghettoised, but the area around the capitol building and the town center is rather nice and pedestrian friendly.

 so I am looking forward to that and spending the day with Brock

No comments: