Monday, July 28, 2008

home from wild wonderful WV

hey! well, the kids and I made it back from charleston in one piece. It was so hard leaving brock there though! I can't wait for him to come home on thursday!

We stopped immediately on ext 14 and picked up fred. He just had gotten groomed and was SO cute! and so happy to see me! Fred literall leap into my arms and started licking my face. AWw. missed you too buddy!

I unloaded the car, and tried to put things away. I have a mountain of laundry, since I brought home brock's work clothes from last week.

I got a call from the Cave House and the pottery ( trophies) for the road race is finished! HORRAH! I am SOO happy!! I can't wait to go get them on Friday. The artist who made them, wants to meet me! So i am going to meet up with her.

the Highlands festival is going on right now WOO! cant wait to go experience that:o)

No comments: